Air funnel kit developed to increase performance performing studies of fluid dynamics and dynamic testing on the dyno.
On this version stacks you need to remove the original variable system and put a fixed stacks to increase air in take volume to gain more maximum power.
- Increase power and torque at the mid and high rpm
- The engine reaches its maximum speed in less time
- Increased responsiveness of the engine during the reopening of thottle
- Reduces the loss of engine power on approaching the rev limiter
- Amazing intake sound
- Increase ram air effetc for variable system removed
- 4 racing velocity stacks in aluminium made by CNC machine
- 2 brackets in stainless steel
- assembly instructions
Click here for dyno results
Should i modify my airbox for mount venturi velocity stacks?
Is the venturi kit fully compatible with stock airbox?
Should i tune the ecu after venturi kit installation ?
Can i install the venturi stacks in a full stock bike?
If install an full exhaust system and i haven't make ecu tuning ,can i mount the intake funnels?
What does it mean AFR ?