Air funnel kit developed to increase performance performing studies of fluid dynamics and dynamic testing on the dyno.
The kit is compatible with the variable intake system
- Increase power and torque at the mid and high rpm
- The engine reaches its maximum speed in less time
- Increased responsiveness of the engine during the reopening of thottle
- Reduces the loss of engine power on approaching the rev limiter
- Amazing intake sound
- 2 pair of racing velocity stacks made in black anodized aluminum by CNC machines
- 2 support brackets in aluminium made by CNC machines
- 4 extensions in acetal made by CNC machines
- 8 Screws
- pack of medium strength Loctite
- assembly instructions
Should i modify my airbox for mount venturi velocity stacks?
Is the venturi kit fully compatible with stock airbox?
Should i tune the ecu after venturi kit installation ?
Can i install the venturi stacks in a full stock bike?
If install an full exhaust system and i haven't make ecu tuning ,can i mount the intake funnels?
What does it mean AFR ?